Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Mourning


My 3rd Granduncle just passed away this afternoon at 5pm. Although we are not very closed, he was always the happy-go-lucky granduncle who likes to buy presents for all his grandkids and grandniece/nephew. For some reason, i don't feel very sad but i'm pretty worried about my greatgrandma. She has to see all her sons passed away before her. I just hope she stay healthy after this. She's the biggest reason why i decide to go back for good.

This afternoon my boss questioned me about my career and he might help me if i do have a possibility to stay in China but i have given my final answer to walk away from the corporate life though there might be a possibility to make me a permanent staff in citi (who knows) lots of people might think me dumb huh. I'm just happy that my boss understand me so well to know i might not be suitable for this kind of life. A part of me would be very happy to stay here but the thought of my greatgrandma really tipped all the weigh off. So no more question huh.

Tomorrow i would have to pick up Suity from the airport and i guess she was not aware of her uncle's death. Mom called me 4 hours ago and said she hasn't told Suity yet and mom cried. Haih this is their supposed to be holiday but i don't think the rest of the holiday will be as beautiful as planned.

2 comments:

dung2x said...

My condolences to your family tan...

Unknown said...

good apples move on... leaving the yet to be polished apples behind...